A Note About Copyright

I hold the copyright to all images on this blog, unless otherwise noted. Please do not reproduce them without my permission. If you plan on using my material in another blog, I'd be delighted, but please notify me before you do so, and, of course, link back to me. Thank you.

October 1, 2014

Knitted Sneaker Slippers

Finally, I finished them :) I started knitting these cool sneakers about 4 month ago, almost finished and "stuck" only on the laces :) Today, I crocheted theses strings, wrote a pattern/ tutorial, photographed, and posted! Yay!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/205602872/pattern-knitted-sneaker-slippers
Size: woman 7 1/2 - 9 (9 ½ - 10 ½)
Skill Level: Beginner

Materials needed: Double pointed needles size 4.5 mm/US7, crochet hook size E /3.5mm, yarn in two colors- medium weight/worsted
Prerequisites: Knitting in the round, increasing, decreasing

Buy this pattern HERE 
If you do not want to knit but want to wear them, buy them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment